Thursday, September 27, 2007

I'm half-heartedly counting down to October.

Recently I met an old friend. He's a friend I've never liked and have not seen in quite some time. His name is called "Poor".

My bank has finally reached it's limits, and I've used my 免死金牌 for this month already.

3 more days to October, which I reluctantly have to welcome with open arms only because I need the inflow of cash.

From 4th October onwards, birthdays starts coming up like nobody's business and I'll fret over presents and money. Especially during the November + December period.
I'm Dead Meat.

The song I'm currently in Love right now is surprisingly not from TVXQ.
I was shocked myself.
I can close my eyes, relax and let this song run on repeat for the entire day.

K - Only Human

It's the OST of the Jdrama 一弓深眼淚.
The show is based on a true story of the fate a high school girl who excels in school takes a turn when she realises that she has contracted a terminal disease that will cause her muscles and nerves in the body to stop working gradually. She perseveres and touched many lives around her.
Normally during the credits, real photos of the girl and her writings are flashed in the background.
Btw, Jaejoong sang this song once, you can find Jae's rendition on DongBangStuff's imeem.

To my dong bang friend,

I found the Channel A episode you are looking for.

070830 Channel A Tohoshinki (Chi Sub)

I haven't watched it yet, so can't make any comments.
Load the link in a new window for a bigger frame.

And I finally get to watch TVXQ in the Cine Korea BBQ Restaurant. Credits to Shan :)
The story started today afternoon, when I planned to have lunch there, and try my luck, which isn't very good because it's Rain again. I refuse to sit in and watch more Rain.
Then for dinner, thanks to my lovable friends who gave in to my willful request, we went there again. This time, there's no screen!! Being despondent, we made a trip to the toilet before redeciding on where else to eat.
When we return, they were rolling down the screen. I've seriously given up on any hopes to see TVXQ's videos, I don't wanna face anymore rejections for my requests.
So Kind Shan helped me request to play TVXQ's videos. I think the manager agreed because he wanted us to patronize them.
In the end, I had 1 full hour of TVXQ!! ...like finally!
Thank You Sooo Muchh!!

Lastly, I'll leave you with Super Junior's new Hit from their new album!

Super Junior - Don't Don

They've changed their hairstyles... Very Cool!!
Especially Donghae (the 1st singer), he looks good in that hair!
Kibum (the last rapper) cut his hair again..

But the best part of the song is the Violin Soloist.
He's probably posing in the MV, but that kid really played the real thing.
It adds class to the song.

F.Y.I.
The Violinist is not from Super Junior. He's their junior (fresh from trainees corner) called Henry. If I'm not wrong, he's another China man venturing the singing biz in Korea.

No comments: