Sunday, September 09, 2007

Surprise Surprise!!

I was laying on my couch, watching Bruce Almighty on ch5 when the house phone rang. Nowadays, no family friends would call the house phone anymore, only the family would. I sunk deeper into the couch, hoping that someone else would pick it up, and like me, the heartless and ungrateful people in the house were hoping for someone else to pick it up. Eventually, I gave in (as always).

Just as I picked up the receiver, the caller hung up. I managed to hear a woman's voice in the background that sounded like she's in a confined area with the radio on, she's in the car. Coincidentally, my mom just left with my dad to the grocers, so I couldn't be bothered to check the caller-id.

When I was about to get back onto the couch, I saw car-tail lights in the front of my gate.
This is weird... unless God pressed fast-forward, otherwise the only reason my parents are back so soon would be they've forgotten something.

The car came to a halt but the gates remained motionless. Is the remote control faulty again?
No wait. This car does not belong to us, but it looks familiar. The porch was too dark, maybe my nightvision is failing me.

Then, the driver opened the door and shouted my name. At first, I thought I heard "Mina", my neighbour's maid's name. Maybe my neighbour's mahjong friends got the wrong gate, but I was quite sure that lady was shouting at me.

I ran back inside to turn on the lights and got back out. That lady was still shouting my name. The light is not enough, it's dark at her side of the road. I ventured further up and took a good look at the car plate.

Ahhh!!! I rushed back inside for the gate's remote to welcome my uninvited surprise guests.

Thanks girls + girl's mummy for that Pleasant Surprise.

I seriously thought it was like some planned scam or a trickery, and I almost screamed for help when I ran into the house the 1st time.

I admit I was scared, that's why I was grabbing the cushions so tightly, so that if it was really some bad guy, I can wack them with it (not that it will cause any major injuries, but at times like this, I don't act rationally). I only realise this after we you guys left.
aiyo.. so embarrassing.

Alright!! More TVXQ Goodies!!

First Up,

TVXQ - Yeo Haeng Gi

I know that my dong bang friends love their korean songs and we all love TVXQ the best when they are at home.
They've finally came up with a new korean digital release on Iple. It's a slow ballad that sounds much nicer on the first try than their recent japanese songs.
Love the part at 3:20. See if you can figure out who's voice is it.
Hint: My Dong Bang Friend would love it too (:


Next!

Tohoshinki's 2nd Artiste Book "Shine" is going to be out on sale soon in Japan. I'm not sure when is the release date in Taiwan because the availability in Taiwan would mean it's on sale in Singapore.

Found the preview of the Artiste Book (Click here because embed was disabled) with the English Version of the song Dead End. It's a demo version tentatively titled "Get Ya".
I thought the English version sounds more smooth than the Japanese version.


More!!

This is really funny...

Yoochun, Yunho and Jaejoong on Bigeastation cut

Yoochun is 1st. I always thought his voice was sexy.
Yunho is 2nd. His voice is much deeper than I thought. OMG. and he can talk really high pitch... like some cute little girl.
Jaejoong is 3rd. He sound like some coffeeshop ah pek.. he can't go low like the other 2. I thought he would do well in the high pitch part, but he sounded like a lady quarreling at the top of her voice.

But Jaejoong is really good at imitating the voice of a little girl. He once pranked call Super Junior on a radio show and posed as a fan of SuJu. He really sounded super sweeet.. kawaii ne..
Go search it on YouTube (keywords: TVXQ prank call Super Junior radio)


Lastly...

I can never get out of this dreamland.
Jaejoong once said that among the 5 members, Yunho has the most natural cuteness.
Meaning, he doesn't do it on purpose, like Junsu... X=


He's the leader, which gives him the responsibility of being serious and holding things together when the others are getting out of hand. So to uphold his image that he was given, he seldom show this side of him. But when he does act cute, we would all die of his cuteness.
It's so hard to come by nowadays. He seems to feel obliged to show the masculine and leadership 'aura' more.

I can never get sick of staring at my gorgeous.

Enjoy :)

No comments: