Monday, September 03, 2007

Things I forgot to mention

This is the biggest 'simple' birthday dinner I've ever attended.
At least 4 different cliques gathered for Mr. Aw C.W.
I admit I've had my woes while planning this supposedly 'simple' dinner that I've intended.
The list started small, but with Mr. A.C.W.'s circle of friends, this list is considered mediocre.


This was the clique I belonged to.
Shite.. So as to not offend the others, I must mention that I do have other close friends in the other cliques, but I'm just much closer to everyone in this photo.

btw, this is a genuine polaroid photo taken on a real polaroid camera. Not those photoshop-ed or digitally enhanced fake polaroids. The birthday boy borrowed a polaroid camera (on a spur of a moment - in my opinion) and wasted money on those expensive polaroid photo papers.
But it really doesn't look digitally enhanced with the poor lighting and faded colours.

I'm not sure if it's my problem or is everyone at home having a problem with me.

On Sunday, my brothers ganged up to force me to move my things out of their rooms.
They know that I have not much storage space in my room, and I've been finding it hard to get used to the sudden reduction in storage space.
I refused to move, and they threatened to throw them away.
I seriously have 2 heartless and ungrateful brothers.

Just a few minutes ago, I was told off by my parents.
The water heater in my room broke, causing some problems in the water pipes. When I turn on the shower tap for a bathe, the water pipes started producing a loud sound like a horn.
My parents freaked out and asked me to stop bathing.
They talked as if it was my fault that the heater will break, as if I made the water pipes to make the sound like a horn, as if I did it intentionally to tear the house apart.
Now I'm not allowed to bathe in my own bathroom.

I've got less storage space, so I have to throw my things away.
I've got my own bathroom, but I can't bathe in it.
So much for moving into my new room.

No comments: