Friday, September 14, 2007

TVXQ's Day!!

I've been dreaming of a day like this for so long.
Our conversations circled around TVXQ.

We only shop for TVXQ.Shine Photobook @ Kino - $64.
The official release date should be 19th Sept, so I'm quite confused about this book.
I'm so tempted, but I'll wait until the real thing comes out.


We walked around Orchard.
From PS --> the building beside Parkmall --> Cine --> the building beside Parkmall --> Taka
All just for TVXQ <3

Our meals were TVXQ related. This a Korean fastfood restaurant in Cine. My BBQ Chicken set. This is apparently, according to QP, endorsed by TVXQ.
I know they endorsed BBQ Chicken, but I wasn't sure if this was it.
So when I got home, I went YouTube to reconfirm.

She was right.

The photos we took revolved around TVXQ.
Wanted to take simple photos with our phones, but it failed terribly.
So we decided to get it done the neoprint way.
Notice every picture involves TVXQ in some ways... (:

Let's do this again someday!!


More Psycho-ing coming up!

My Dong Bang Friend (Changmin Fan) is asking for videos that shows the noisy side of Changmin. This is my gift for you. Changmin is super hyper in this interview. He even started playing 'Rock Paper Scissors' in the middle of the interview. In fact, everyone (especially Jaejoong) was hyper in this interview.. Maybe not Junsu, because I think he wasn't feeling too well that day.
They were at it again... bullying Junsu... oh! and Junsu and his Oyagi Gags (Cold Jokes)... lols
Enjoy (:


Somehow, Shan found out about TVXQ's attempt on the song 'A Whole New World' for the sake of the opening of DisneySea in Japan.

I think she likes it, but I think she'll like their performance even more...

Don't they look charming in white coats... My 白馬王子s~~

She asked if Jaejoong's english was good.. I didn't know how to answer her.
Frankly speaking, Jaejoong is poor in his studies.. so I'm not sure about his language ability.
Changmin is the brains in the group, he was the fastest to pick up the Japanese language.
But when it comes to English, they will always let Yoochun (the 1st singer in the song) do the job. Afterall, he lived in Virginia for 4 years.


Today, I found 2 avid readers of my blog.
They sincerely love to read my blog and watch every videos in here.

So I'll introduce 1 more song that I kinda like.

TVXQ - Thanks To

Included in the "Tri-angle" Album released on Oct 04.

And if you haven't had enough of TVXQ's Acapella Wonders..
Here's 1 more:

TVXQ - You Only Love cut(Acapella)

This song is included in their 3rd Album "O" Jung.Ban.Hap, released in Sept 06.
Yunho's voice is deeeeeeep!

Ahhh~ Here's an Exclusive!
Their skills go waaaaay back.

From TVXQ's 1st Album Showcase: Unreleased.

This is when they first debut, year 2004.

Things to note:
JaeMin Moment!!
After watching the above video, notice that in the song Whatever They Say (the one where Jaejoong did the beatbox), Jaejoong posed a peace sign before singing the last line. Right after that, Changmin saw the pose and smiled.
This is just the beginning.

3years later, in the "Tohoshinki Acapella on FITB 2nd Live Tour 2007" video posted in the intermission section of the previous post, they did it again.
Jaejoong paused and gave a sigh before the last line of the song.
Changmin smiled in disbelief.

I remember in the X-Man TVXQ Special, there was a JaeMin moment in the 'Of Course' game.

Changmin made Jaejoong admit for being too conscious of his fans and the camera.

Therefore, I conclude that the Peace sign and the Sigh were Jaejoong's gimmicks for being conscious of the fans.
And Changmin finds it unbelievable.


TVXQ News!!!

More A-Nation Videos!!
I've actually watched this on TV, and someone actually uploaded it on YouTube.
So I thought I should share it with those who doesn't have cable.

Ahh... Close up on every member... I like (:

By the time I'm done with this post, it's already Saturday.
For those with cable ch51 (MTV Chinese), You Better Read This In Time!

MTV School Attack Sneak Previews

Saturday Evening, 1800Hrs, MTV Chinese Cable Ch51, turn on your TV and don't blink.
IT'S MTV SCHOOL ATTACK TVXQ SPECIAL!!!
I'll be glued to my TV 10 mins before the start of the show. Hehe`

TVXQ Rocks My World!!

No comments: