Friday, September 07, 2007

TVXQ Couple (Visual) Indulgence

I'm feeling uneasy after publishing my last post... it wasn't about TVXQ.

Frankly, besides YouTubing, I've been on AsianFanatics.
There were 2 threads that I got engrossed in.

1. YunJae Heaven (a.k.a. JaeHo = Jaejoong + Yunho)
2. Sad & Sweet Duo JaeChun (Jaejoong + Yoochun)


JaeHo/YunJae
Jaejoong and Yunho are openly a "couple" in the group.
Jaejoong has feminine features and has quite a delicate personality - in the sense that he loves to cook and keep the house clean. He plays the Mother character in the group.
Yunho is more masculine. As a leader and with this strength, he protects the members and guides them like a Father.(Don't be mistaken.. they are still hotblooded straight-thinking male bodies)


JaeChun (aka SoulMate)
Jaejoong and Yoochun are the best friends in the group.Both of them have the Soul+Mate tattooed.
Jaejoong's tattoo says 'TVXQ Soul'
Yoochun's tattoo says 'TVXQ Mate'
or was it the other way round?(Maybe Elements can have our own tattoos - that is if all of us don't mind having that mark permanently there - it beats having a tattoo for the sake of having a tattoo - at least I know 2 Elements who wants it.)


The other noticeable pairs are YooSu, JaeMin, HoSu, etc.... and there's 1 last couple whom I think my dongbang friend will love the most....
*Drumroll*
~MinFood!!~
ROFL when I saw this couple.


YooSu (Yoochun + Junsu)
Can never break them apart when they start fooling around, especially when Yoochun is out to bully Junsu (Jaejoong will join in the fun sometimes).

JaeMin (Jaejoong + Changmin)
1 is the oldest, the other the youngest, but when they start fighting/quarreling, they act like primary school kids. (This is according to Yunho and the others - watch this for evidence - don't wanna add too many vids, it's lagging my blog)

HoSu (Yunho + Junsu)
They started out the earliest and so they have the longest friendship. But the appearance of JaeHo outshone HoSu. Still, you can tell that when JaeChun are bullying Junsu, Yunho will start being protective again.

Lastly,
~MinFood!!~ (Changmin + Food)
The 2 evident couples in the group are JaeHo and YooSu, which leaves Changmin all alone, although Changmin is often labelled as the Baby of JaeHo (Father, Mother & Baby).It is also a fact that Changmin Loves Food and he can Never stop eating.
So it was concluded that Changmin's couple would be MinFood.1 Loves to Cook, and the other loves to eat... they are also labelled as the Mother-Son duo.
Oh.. and there should be a YooMin (Yoochun + Changmin) as well, because the both of them would wake up in the middle of the night to cook ramen just because they are hungry.. hehe..
(I wanna clarify that none of the members suggested this, it was purely based on the Fans' imagination.)

Changmin actually has a MinSu (Changmin + Junsu) couple, since they are both blood type B and behind the camera, they fool around alot. It's true that Changmin only bullies Junsu, in fact, everyone only bullies Junsu. =D
(But the link posted above also shows that Changmin dares to scold (or just be fierce) towards Yunho. In the making of Step By Step MV, Changmin 'scolded' Jaejoong. Kudos for his courage!)

Btw, I also saw this is AsianFanatics.
In Japan,
Jaejooong and Yoochun share a room, and the atmosphere is always chilly and dark.
Yunho, Junsu and Changmin share a room, which is bright and always have a light atmosphere.
Jaejoong said this, "Their room is like a primary school kid's room"
It must be MinSu...

Oh nos.. I wasn't here to say all this.
Back to what I wanna say...

I read this quite some time ago, that Jaejoong was an adopted child, and he only found out late last year (which was when I first noticed Yunho).
I never read too much into it because Jaejoong wasn't in the centre of my attention.

Just a few moments ago, in AsiaFanatics, a fan pointed out that the emotional trauma Jaejoong (and Yoochun) went through with his parents was something only the both of them could understand.

Only then, I realise that I could see where Jaejoong was coming from. The feeling of knowing that his adoptive parents are not blood-related definitely feels like the world is collapsing.
It must have been hard on Jaejoong to learn that he has 2 parents and all his sisters are not his real sisters and that he has siblings he never knew of.
I'm saying this because it digged out a secret I've kept so faithfully for some1 I love so much for so long.

I don't know what will ever happen to this person who has yet to find out his real parentage.
His parents wanted to tell him the truth only after he gets married.
But I don't know how is this going to ever happen.
Come to think about it, I would rather the truth never to be revealed and let the secret bearers bring the secret to their graves.
I wasn't suppose to know. It was a slip of a tongue.

Anyways, I have so many pictures to post, I don't know which 1 to choose from.
All the couples mentioned above are just some of the few that I really like.
In fact, the boys are so close to one another, they are like a family to each other. That's why I love them so much, there's no boundaries towards their affection (as in family love/brotherhood) for one another.

It took me hours to put this post all together.. phew!
This is definitely one of my favourite post of all time.

Lastly, I'll leave you with this:
Just wanna add this pic because Yunho is so Awesome!!!

No comments: