Monday, September 03, 2007

Fresh from the oven!!

They are fast!

On 2nd September, TVXQ released their 13th Japanese Single Promotional Video (PV).

TVXQ - Shine

I didn't like the song at first, it has a weird tempo, but it's something I'll get used to.
The highlight of this video is the special dance part in the middle.
Damn 帥!!
It's definitely a Must Watch for all TVXQ fans.
More Break Dance! It's like a follow-up of Summer Dream.
I feel like the song 'Sky' in the setting of 'Miss You'.
Downloaded the HQ ver. TVXQ friends can request for them. (:

Oh... and I'm really sick of Changmin's hair. Argh!! It's almost my length lar!!

More Updates!
I found this in YouTube.
I swear I would scream my lungs out if my mum wasn't around when I watched this.

It's obviously a fancam, really unprofessional camera skills, but that's not the point.
允浩!我也愛你!
*Fanits*

More 帥哥 coming up.
Nope, not TVXQ, and nothing to do with them.
It's the most random video I'd fall in love with, but who cares when the person in it is so hot.

Those who've been to EDC's blog would probably have seen this.
And would probably have seen heartbreaking images.
That aside, I'm enjoying watching Ed fooling around in here. (:
If u were wondering what was he rambling abt, basically, it's a CLOT tongue twister.
"CLOT CLOT CLOT CLOT........ & EDC"

Alrights! More YouTube, but Less 帥哥.
I think I'll start by descending favoritism (and 帥ness).

I've been watching episodes of 大小愛吃 by ASOS. It started with 小豬's episode, and I couldn't stop.. It's way too hilarious.

I just ended one episode staring one of the most difficult to handle star in the industry currently. The reporters name him 省話一哥, 蕭敬騰(Xiao1 Jing4 Teng2).
His replies are short and simple.. reporters and hosts find him a chore to interview, and this episode, 大S小S is finding a hard time to make him talk. Quiet and awkward moments appear and he is kinda cute being so shy and polite.

But when he starts singing, he no longer speaks softly and turn red. He is a totally different person with his vocals. I love his vocals.

蕭敬騰, 楊宗緯, 曹格 - 背叛

In this video, do you notice the ugliest guy among the 3?
(Okays.. for those who are really 'blur', do you notice the tallest guy in sleeveless?)
He's the next guy with awesome vocals.

You've heard abit of 楊宗緯(Yang2 Zhong1 Wei3) in this video, but he's got better stuff.
This is the first time I feel like I'm going to cry while listening to a song.
(*Note! I've never cried while listening to a song, not even TVXQ's songs.) I was teary after he's done. Listen for yourself.

*Note of advice: Close your eyes and just listen to the voice, the effect is much better with your eyes tightly shut. Or if you don't wish to close your eyes, just don't watch the video, use your ears will do.

楊宗緯 - 人質

Original singer is A-mei, who I think is badly defeated by 楊宗緯... maybe that's why she chose 蕭敬騰 instead, to sing a duet in her new album.

蕭敬騰 & 張惠妹 - 一眼瞬間

Ignore A-mei. I love 蕭敬騰's voice! He has no training whatsoever and he's so good. I'm totally impressed!!
Love it especially when he 自彈自唱, he's totally mesmerizing.
Go check him out in YouTube and you'll love him as well.

There's cooking session part 2 tmr at fel's place again. This time, I'm bringing 2 new recipes! No more ready-to-eat ingredients and they are dishes that require start-from-scratch ingredients. I've never tried cooking without my maid around..
Hope I won't end up pleading guilty for murder in gombak police station tomorrow night.

No comments: