Friday, September 07, 2007

SSS = Show on Stage in Singapore!

In a few hours time, 羅志祥 will be arriving in Singapore for the 簽唱會 of the OST of High School Musical 2. He sang the mandarin version of 'Bet On It' and he's proud of it. (:

羅志祥 - 必殺技 (Bet On It)

You'll see snippets of HSM2 in the MV.
Zac Efron is all grown up... although u can't really tell from the quick flashes of scenes.
YouTube HSM2 and you'll find lots of MV already up. Soon, the movie will be in there too.

小豬 be here for 2 days - 7th and 8th September.
Welcome to Singapore! -- Geesh~

Okays.. so my favourite past time currently, as you can tell, is YouTubing.
Found some vids on 單飛比較紅 (original - because the 單飛比較紅 on Tuesday's episode didn't have 小鐘 in there (>_<)''' )

單飛比較紅 - 忘情森巴舞
I'm dying of laughter.
This is from the old studio, when 小S just return from her maternity leave.
F.Y.I. They choreographed the dance themselves.. actually 小豬 did most of the work.

2 more clips of 單飛比較紅.
These are their live performances on 百分白大對抗.

單飛比較紅 - 第一天

The follow up of the previous dance performance - 單飛比較紅 Live Band segment.
I was screaming when 小豬 shook his hips.. Hot!!
I twinged when 小鬼 sang his own version of the song (I don't know if he did it on purpose.)
I laughed so hard at 小鐘's wig and cold joke.


單飛比較紅 - 波斯貓

小鐘's part of the dance is so cute!
and his Elvis Wig suits the song --> Elvis = 貓王 = 波斯貓 (LoL)
Once again, the dance is choreographed by 小豬, which explains the stupidness...


單飛比較紅 - 戀愛ing

Finally some decent clothes. The previous costumes are comical.

There are more videos of 單飛比較紅 on YouTube, but I just picked the few good ones for all to relieve some stress.
Although I'm having my hols now, there are ppl who just started sch and some who are stressing up for their As...
I wanna be as meticulous as Jaejoong (:

I thought I won't mention TVXQ for once in such a long time, but I just can't help it. That last line in the previous paragraph wasn't intentional, I swear I didn't plan to put that in, I just "blurted" it out. Dead Serious.
Partly because I've been reading some JaeHo (Jaejoong + Yunho) forum and read an interview on Yunho saying that he likes Jaejoong's meticulous. Awww....

No comments: