Wednesday, October 24, 2007

YG Entertainment's Most Prized Possession

VERSUS SM ENTERTAINMENT'S GOLDMINE

Done with Goong S, so has sab, I can finally express my dissatisfaction of the ending.
Under the influence of sab, I'm googling on se7en, the lead actor of Goong S.

In fact, I've noticed se7en waaaay before the Goong S craze. Partly due to TVXQ (actually it's totally because of TVXQ).

The 1st time I watched a Se7en performance was in New Xman where Yunho and Jaejoong were also guests for that episode.
The 2nd performance was from MTV's VMAJ 2006, I was searching for TVXQ's videos like that very night of VMAJ 2007, which wasn't up on YouTube yet. So, I found Se7en's performance instead, which is like no where in sight now.

Se7en in New Xman #5 Star Battle Performance

With Eng subs:


Clearer version:

Online Videos by Veoh.com

The best part is his back flip and handstand.
I admit, Se7en's dance is flawless but Yunho and Se7en have different styles.
Yunho: HipHop/Rock
Se7en: RnB
See the difference? (I'm trying very hard to defend my Yunho here)
See Yunho's attentiveness when Se7en is performing? Aish... he's got alot to learn from Se7en Hyung.

Se7en did a laser beam dance that swept me off my feet.

Online Videos by Veoh.com

But which is better? Junsu's laser dance or Se7en's laser dance?

Xiah Junsu on Heroine 6

One of my favourite dance performance. Junsu's a smooth dancer, love his hips movements although he didn't do much of it here.

(Desperately trying to save TVXQ from Se7en's aura)
Se7en and Junsu have different styles.
To begin with, they are using different kind of lasers.

I can't seem to find Se7en's VMAJ 2006 performance anymore. There used to be quite a few of it lying around YouTube, but now I can't even find it on Tudou.
Search for VMAJ and all you get is TVXQ.
This is probably the 1st time I'm skipping an entire list of TVXQ videos.

Well, what can I say, TVXQ is afterall the next big thing in Asia.
*Smiles Proudly*

No comments: