Sunday, October 14, 2007

It's been awhile

ahhh~ Finally the end of hols, the start of a new semester, the last journey in my poly life.
and I'm stuck in shite for the next step of my life.

Went to the Aussie College Open Day and lost my glimpse of hope in a degree.
Melbourne University is looking at a GPA equivalent of NUS. You must be crazy!
Monash is looking at a GPA equivalent of NTU. I'm going to be mad!
All that's left are the ??? universities, or else the Foundation Year. Admit me to IMH.

Looks like I'm doomed for SIM or USA.
My mom is so desperate that she asked me to research on New Zealand. Huh?

College aside, I'm getting my PSP2
UhHuh! Not 1 but 2! PSP2!!
Credits to my Mummy!!

My kor has a friend who got hold of the distributor of the new gadget and so he managed to clinch this lobang for me. I'm getting the PSP2 at discounted price!!

$352 for the entire set!!!
Basic PSP2 console, protector, 4Gb memory card, etc.... can't remember the whole package but those are my concerns.
I just can't wait to get my hands on it!!

With regards to my absence on this blog
As you can see, I can't afford a $300 PSP, I need my mom's help even if it's just $300. This proves how poor I am. I'm just short of not declaring bankrupt.

To curb this spending habit of mine, I'll have to start from the root of the problem:: TVXQ.

Yeah, unfortunately, I've been pulling myself away from the boys, especially their news on upcoming merchandises, it's waaaaay too tempting.

But still, TVXQ is already a part of me.

So as promised, this is a nice pic of changmin and his new hair. For my dong bang friend.He has natural curls, but the stylist plays alot with his new hair recently. I think why they don't straighten it alot is because then he will look like the Hug days... which is not right.
Changmin is suppose to be Manly. (:

And here are 2 pics from their Taiwan concert. Never thought of missing that out.

These 2 pics are definitely from the Rising Sun Performance. I can memorise their dance steps in my mind. The next picture is my favourite.
Coolness! Only TVXQ can pull that off. Nice work photographer! Best picture for that night.

More TVXQ Trivia
I noticed this like quite a long time ago, but since I had so many TVXQ stuff to blog about, I never had the chance to say this.

I'll start with something light first.
Changmin and Jaejoong are the only normal people who uses their right hand to eat and write.
To put it simply, Changmin and Jaejoong are Absolutely Right-Handers.

Why do I say this?
Because the other 3 boys are really confusing.

I noticed that Yunho, Junsu and Yoochun uses their left hands to hold the chopstick when they eat.
So I thought they were Left-Handers, but I was wrong.

Yunho, Junsu and Yoochun also uses their right hands to write.
eh... that's when I'm confused.

I tried rewatching TVXQ videos again and I was stumped.

Junsu and Yoochun uses their left hands to hold the bowling ball when they bowl.
Yunho uses his right hand to play bowling.

Only Yoochun is a Left-Hander when going fishing. The other holds the fishing rod the right way.

My conclusion:
Yoochun is more of a Left-Hander.
Junsu is confused.
Yunho is more of a Right-Hander.

I'm guessing the non-TVXQ fans are switched off already.

Found this pair of earings at a cheaper price on another website. It's $2 cheaper, better than nothing. But I'll have to wait until next month, or the month after to be able to afford it.

No comments: