Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Uknow Yunho Lover

I can't help it, I'll apologise in advance.

Who says Yunho can't dance pretty? I think he dance sexily.
Yunho (Fancam)

2005 Rising Sun period, when Jaejoong broke his leg.
The song TVXQ were dancing to is H.O.T.'s We Are The Future.
I recognise some of the dance steps (Thanks to Donghae C:)

Yunho Lover

This video makes me sink deeper into my Yunho obsession.
He makes me Happy!!

Alright, so in my previous (yesterday's) post, I mentioned that I've been drowning myself in Super Junior.
I do like them, but I'm not feeling the enthusiasm I have for TVXQ,
therefore, no signs of switching sides.

Found this (LQ) video of Super Junior's Dance Battle waaaaaay looong agooo...

Donghae, Eunhyuk and Hankyung are excellent!! But I doubt you can make out who's who.

I just found Super Junior's Movie: Attack of the Pin-Up Boys
It's a Teen Flick kind of Comedy with Kibum as the narrator. Ahh!! Kibummie!!

Super Junior - Wonder Boy

Only after watching this MV (which runs as the ending of the movie) then I realise who's in the Panda suit.
No wonder EeTuek is missing from the entire show.
Such Cuties.
Btw, Yunho's childhood friend, Donghae, is the 1st guy.
愛屋及烏(don't know if I got the words right), therefore I love Donghae too!
He's adorable to begin with anyways..

Qn: What do you get when you cram 17 Hot Men on a stage?

Ans: TVXQ & Super Junior - Show Me Your Love

Such a rare sight..
Old friends, Childhood buddies, Trainee Goodpals getting together reuniting.
This is definitely a classic, just because SM Entertainment will never do anything like this anymore.

Lastly, I've always wanted to post this up, but because it was nothing official, I had lots of trouble finding it.

TVXQ's Get Ya (English remake of Dead End)

Don't think it's TVXQ singing it because the english is alittle too polished to be them. Whoever DWB is...

No comments: