Sunday, October 07, 2007

Feeling the pinch

I finally know what it feels like spending "Future Money".

At the end of September, I've started spending my October allowances, and now I find myself in deep shite again. The situation is not getting any better since October only just started.

2 more birthdays this month, looks like I need financial aid already.

So much for having luck on money (refer to my 25th August post).

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Although Zw doesn't want to admit it, I think that we gave her the best birthday dinner this year, and I'm superbly proud of Fel and I for our efforts. (but I'm still alittle unsatisfied with the results.)

First, it was the gift from Fel + Na. It's one-of-a-kind "clutch" made from the heart and sweat of Fel & Na. Every needle and thread means our gratitude and love for our beloved birthday girl.

Photo credits to highlyintelligentbeing.wordpress

And then, Fel & Na travelled so much just for the birthday girl's dream cake. Fel & Na thinks that the cake is not up to our expectations, but Zw is more than satisfied, and that's all that matters.Note that we almost got lost in a strange corner of the island, thinking that we were smart enough to walk our way under the hot sun to the collection point.

This is my favourite of them all. It's Pink and it's a Star... how nice, on a shell shaped plate.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'll rewind here alittle.

1 week ago, last saturday, I almost bumped into the last person I would wanna meet in this world. I'm not sure if I should thank Paul (Ng) or not... if it wasn't for him, I wouldn't know he was standing in a group next to ours, but then again, if Paul didn't say anything, he might have saw me before I could hide myself.
We may already be friends, but some things will always remain unchanged.
I've not prepared myself. I may look brave and independent, but who doesn't have a weak spot.
Thanks Zw, for lending me support for that night.
He never changed, I did.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Manchester United finally broke their 1-0 record this season by winning 4-0 to Wigan.
I think my kor brought luck to Man U.. lols.
He was there at Old Trafford, watching his dream team live in action. He must have had a great time watching the match (especially the 2nd half when all the goals were scored), watching Rooney, Ronaldo, Tevez and his favourite Ferdinand play.

Ahhh... I'm so jealous, my didi is even more jealous.
We thought he would be watching another lifeless match, witnessing only 1 goal at most...
He must have brought luck to the boys. :D

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TVXQ just ended their concert in Taiwan, and I'm so jealous. I've been seeing them on ch51's JKpop very often this week cuz of their concert in Taiwan. Alot of promotions were made on the show just for TVXQ and I had no part to play in it. ):

I guess my hopes of seeing them live will never come true.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I gave up on YouTube (temporarily) and finished Goong S (staring Se7en) on Veoh.

Now I'm waiting for Super Junior's movie Flower Boys to load on Mysoju.

Next I have Hana Yori Dango 1 & 2 (staring Arashi's Matsu Jun), Gokusen 1 & 2 (staring Arashi's Matsu Jun, Hana Yori Dango's Shun Oguri [Rui] in season 1 and KAT-TUN in season 2) waiting in line.

Unfortunately, I only have 1 more week till school reopens..
Aish.. time really flies, looks like I have to starve myself in school to save money for this month.
November's allowance is not coming in so soon to save my life and I've already used up 80% of my October's allowance.
Gosh! I haven't pay people for the things I bought!!

I totally feel like a helpless TVXQ fan now.

No comments: