Thursday, October 25, 2007

YG Family v.s. SM Town

While I was wondering why Se7en can hold a concert in New York, I found out that YG Family is really no joke, they had a concert in New York's Madison Sq and Washington DC.

SM Town has 10 albums, since 1999.

Seems like I'm fighting a losing battle here.

Se7en Jinusean Big Bang 1TYM Live YG Family NY Concert - YMCA

This is 99% taken from a Fancam, but at least I managed to find Se7en and some BigBang boys in there.

I YouTubed YG Family and to my surprise, their songs all come from the same genre: HipHop Black Music style. It's like rapping is what they do best.
Then again, I don't know them well enough to make irresponsible comments.

This is a song I managed to sit through since one of the BigBang boys is inside. No Se7en though, can't seem to find any YG Family MVs with se7en in it, or maybe I'm not searching hard enough.. Afterall, it's alot harder to sit through MVs other than those with TVXQ/SuJu.

YG Family-Get ready

Korea's OST of Rush Hour 2

For this entry, I've searched high and low for Se7en's participation in YG Family's MV... but the toughest part was getting a live performance of SM Town with TVXQ in it. In my memory, there was none broadcasted although I do know that SM Town did perform their latest song "Let's Go On A Trip" in this year's SM Concert, except that it was not shown since it's like an encore thing.

Well, this is the best I could get.

070629 MBC SM Town Summer Concert TVXQ cut (Eng Subbed)

Credits to GOE;SS
I was laughing so hard when SuJu interrupted TVXQ's interview.
EeTuek and Shindong are such jokers.

The closest thing to a SM Town live performance of "Let's Go On A Trip" is SuJu and CSJH on SBS Inkigayo

Super Junior and 天上智喜CSJH live performance - Let's Go On A Trip

I think the cameraman don't like Donghae and Kibum.. No closeups at all!

But I think all's cool with these 2 Families because I think YG Family likes Super Junior C=

YG Family's Parody of Super Junior's U in NY Concert

This is the best video there is.
It's super blur, but I can tell that Se7en is singing Donghae's part!!! Whooohoo!
And that person rapping Kibum's part really imitates Kibum's moves.

I think the best part is where they kept repeating the pelvic thrusting moves, I think they love it... Super Junior only did it once in their entire dance routine but these people kept repeating it.
And the ending pose was cute ^^

But I've gotta admit that Se7en is Sexily Hot when doing the pelvic thrust.
Sizzle.De.Dizzle.Zizzle. (FYI: trying to do the snoop slang since YG Family loves the black lingo)

YG Family: Hip Hop, Rap.
SM Town: Family-based, Cheerful Pop.

I guess there's nothing to argue here since they are both clearly pursuing different genres, different markets.
Or am I the only one engrossed in this topic?

On to other news:

Today's Headlines - Brother Accused of Fraudulent
A Girl (name not to be mentioned) was conned by her brother of over $300 for buying the wrong product.

One month ago, the girl's brother (name not to be mentioned) received an email from a friend who was selling electronic devices, stating that there is a promotion on a particular game console (brand and product not specified due to infringement reasons). When the girl got hold of the information on the special promotion, she made the decision to make the purchase.

Tonight at approximately 9.30 pm, the girl was informed that the game console she thought she had purchased was not was she'd expected. It's not "fresh from the oven" game console that's yet to be launched in the market. Instead, it's just the version 2 of the game console.

This matter was taken to "court" and the hearing begins 10 minutes after the complaint was made.
The brother defends himself, saying that he misinterpreted the email and she argues that with his intelligence and command of the english language, it's death sentence to make such a mistake.

Finally, the jury decided that since the selling price of the product is lower than the market price, the girl's brother does not deserve a death sentence. A word of warning was given to the accused.

Misinformation or not, she'll let it rest here.

No comments: