Saturday, October 20, 2007

HeeHaa!!

US$ is at it's lowest = Best Spree Time!
But I've got $0 = No $pree :C

Luckily I've got some orders coming in the mail sometime next week to look forward to...
Life sucks without Online Shopping.

Spent more Kaching! on Geraint's Birthday.
Had dinner at ChaChaCha where the menu sounds alien but the food always seem to turn out good - according to Fel.He's like one of the most sensible/thrifty rich kid I've known in my life (Except when it comes to games, he'll probably be another super rich brat).
But we all love he's easy-going-ness.Happy Birthday Raint!

I'm done with all the October babies.. no more birthdays to fret for this month.
5 November babies and 3 December babies to go.

Jay Chou has a new song/mv, which I can't stop laughing everytime I watch it.
It seems like Jay is changing his cheena music style since everyone is doing it.
He's doing the other extreme: Cowboy style.

周杰倫 - 牛仔很忙

For those with higher bandwidth:

Freaking hilarious.. especially the dance part.
He desperately needs attention la... "HeeHaa!!"
I want the pink horse!!
1 thing is for sure, this song is addictive C:

No comments: