Monday, October 22, 2007

Loosen Up

Don't really have much to blog about my life, but I've been drowning myself in Super Junior in order to curb the TVXQ addict.

However, TVXQ is part of my life and no matter how hard I try to push them away, my muscles just seem to disobey.

So, I've got some YouTube videos to share C:

First up, they returned to Korea last month during the Asia Song Festival period.
During this time, they managed to run activities in Korea to make up to the Korea Cassiopeia members.
One of the activities is the Iple Live Talk.

Here's the 1st part.. Click here for Part 2, etc...
Or search it in this YouTuber's list
There's alot of funny Junsu moments (as usual, being his innocent-self) and I simply love the JaeHo moment at the Hug lip-syncing part at the end.

The following is a series of TVXQ moments:

One of the classic TVXQ fooling around moments

ahhh... u see Jaejoong's true colours in here. He's the craziest and he doesn't even feel embarrassed about it.
Yunho, as usual, being a good sport.
Changmin following his Hyungs
Yoochun, obviously retaining his Cool image
and Junsu, the innocent heart (seriously), trying to play smart..
JaeHo are so into it!

Next, Yunho, Junsu and Changmin at Red Sun Photoshoot

Explanation:
Basically, Yunho started by revealing Junsu's habit of making that weird "Ah!" noise at home and always acting cute with that pose. Junsu started defending himself and ask the viewers to not believe what Yunho said. Yunho insist that the viewers should believe in him and Junsu (as usual), comes up with excuses and cover-ups.
Then, Changmin appears, did a formal handshake with Yunho and things got random.???
~Junsu Moment I see here...

2 TVXQ Compilation of Must-Watch

Only True Fans Understand

Enjoy~

To my dongbang Junsu and Changmin Friends:
The necklaces have arrived and they've sent it out through reg. mail already. I should be expecting it to arrive in my mailbox by Thurs latest.
Time for our TVXQ day again!!
Dang.. sch has started for me as well.. I'm not as free on Fri anymore...

For the benefit of the non-TVXQ fans, and to prove that I've really been trying very hard to stop myself from TVXQ, here's something to share.

Budak Pantai - All Rice

The quality sux, but it's the lyrics that you should be focusing on.

Some insights:
Budak Pantai is a local acapella group. All men, not the best, but good enough in Singapore's standards.

What is Singapore's standard like compared to the rest of the world?
Check this out.

BYU Vocal Point - Thriller

Now that's what I call Acappella.
Check out their Spiderman performance after you're done with this (that's if you can find it)

No comments: