Wednesday, October 24, 2007

In a Neutral Point of view :: No Offence Intended

So, this is like one of the uprising coffeeshop gossips Singaporeans are having recently.

Those who updates themselves (whether is it from the news or from coffeeshops) would probably be familiar with "Repeal377A", of course Lawyers and Lawyers-to-be should be hanged if they are showing signs of ???

I didn't wanna talk about it at first, but I guess after the lecturer mentioning it in the morning and seeing all the ??? faces and watching a LKY comment on homosexuality out of coincidence in YouTube, I'll elaborate alittle...

Basically, it started with....

This:


And This <-- Click Here

And just a few moments ago, while YouTubing random stuff, I found this:

So the papers and Singaporeans are once again busy with something (since the election is nowhere near in sight, IR is already in the works and the people are running out of topics to gossip about while drinking coffee).

In my point of view, I'm more interested in the outcome of these brave souls and the reaction of the government/parliament.

Lastly, I'll leave you with this:

Go Ponder *Smiles Cheekily*
Yunho is the HoTTest!!! in the bandana-in-a-beanie.
Love Jaejoong's Hair and Junsu's Moehogg!!
and Koda Kumi is really short, but partly because TVXQ (especially Changmin) is too Tall.
It's better than I've expected it to be.. waaaay HoTTeR!


Most importantly, I love TVXQ.

U-know Yunho Rocks My World!!!
and Nothing else Matters!!!

No comments: