Friday, October 26, 2007

Siblings Fraud Case Cleared

PSP 2 does not have an 8gb internal memory, it can read an 8gb memory stick, which the current PSP and PSP lite can't.

The accused consulted his distributor friend and cleared up the misunderstandings. So what the victim paid for was the lite version of the product, not the new no. 2 version. Anyways, she will be getting her hands on it by tomorrow, although not totally exhilarated, but she is still looking forward to it.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I've been asking around friends about the upcoming birthday boys' Bday plans.
Some shrugged and gave me a blank face, others just totally ignored my msgs (intentionally or not).
But seriously, since our gifts and efforts are inferior to whatever their "one & only" is planning for them, we can't let our/their efforts go to waste.
Whatever it is, I'll try harder, afterall, there's not much time left.
Some friends....

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Before I show you the true scenario behind the makings of the following MV, watch it carefully, espcially the solo scenes of the boys.

TVXQ - O.Jung.Ban.Hap


I never knew the boys went through so much just for a music video... but they still persevered and laugh it off.

Junsu has the easiest time...
poor Yunho and Jaejoong, they had to be makeshift movers.
But seriously, if I never hear them recount their stories, I wouldn't have known those pretty scenes in the MV were taken so shabbily...
I'm impressed.

No comments: