Monday, August 25, 2008

Hooked

For 3 days in a row, I've been piling up books, notes and journals in front of me just for the assingment due 30mins ago.
30mins after 4pm, I am delighted to have conquered Na's first assignment in University of Queensland.
Seriously, I didn't expect such a big jump from a Poly Graduate to an Undergraduate.
I've never mugged so long and so hard in my 20 years of (reluctant) pursue in knowledge and wisdom.

Somehow, when I am drowning in the sea of academia pressure, I found an escape route for a moment of freedom. I am addicted to sinful pleasures.

I'm addicted to Vegemite lar! And it's suppose to be a sin for a Singaporean to eat it here.
Well, at least according to the college Singaporeans, it is bad because Vegemite smells like petroleum.
Quite frankly, it kinda smells abit like beer if you taste it intently enough.
Maybe that's why Aussies love it for breakfast, a substitute for beer.
And I do love the smell of beer.

Oh. I'm not sure if i mentioned this before, but after I got here, I bought myself a new phone (a Samsung phone cuz its Korean). 3 weeks ago, when it just turn 1 month old, I spilled soup over it and I had to get it fixed for 266AUD.
Therefore, my mom agrees that I should get myself another 1 instead.

After 3days of cooping myself in the room for 1 stupid assignment, I'm gonna head straight to the shopping mall tmr and do some retail therapy!!
To hell with the monthly budget already!!

*speaks to myself like a mental*
"i'm gonna get a new phone.... a tv card... mascara... Little Miss tees... beer... "

No comments: