Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Sweet Eyeballs

Eye candy is a little too subjective, so I replace tooth with eyeballs.

Erm... in case people start wondering if I'm gonna turn psycho (or gay), I do get visually aroused by good looking men/boys.

One of them, in particular, made me anticipate the strenuous Friday afternoons. For that reason, I always look forward to the last class of the week, Service Marketing. Which, btw, is suppose to be pretty dull for me because i'm kinda repeating SM in NP.

I really could skip that lecture every friday and end the day/week 2hours early, but this cute dude glues my ass to the freaking chair.

Oh, did I mention that he looks like Shawn Yue frm the side profile (only)??
*Yummy!*

I'm pretty sure I also forgot to mention about the part where Yunho will pop in my head everytime Janice asks me to make a move.

*whispers to myself*
"Shucks! I am a psycho."

I might die a widow, holding Yunho's photo(s) in my arms with hundred cats dogs barking a medley for me.
*Shivers*

Post-Excessive-Marketing-&-Research-Consumption Effects
Out of curiosity, may I know if my picture (in the prev post) with Vegemite in my hands influenced anybody to want to eat vegemite or might want to go try vegemite or probably pop into NTUC to go find vegemite?
Answer truthfully.
Because I just realised that that picture looks like a freaking advertisement.

No comments: