Thursday, August 21, 2008

Random Ramblings

Last night, a korean college friend (doing masters) told me that I looked like Jang NaRa.
I was alittle dumbfounded, but I thanked her nicely and left the dining table (I was already getting ready to leave when she came to talk to me).

Go google the name, or wiki it.
She's pretty famous in China, maybe because she's not doing very well in Korea.

My deductions on Yoochun's Head:

It MUST be the inspiration from Rain (Bi).

Rain cut really short during his I'm Coming Tour and then Yoochun snips it off for FITB album.

Rain leaves it long and Yoochun doesn't bother cutting as well.
Maybe Yoochun did leave the chase for a short while when he had his horrible highlighted sideburns. But it was probably the work of a Japanese, not the usual uncreative Korean hairstylist.

Rain cut and blow his hair into a bowl and now Yoochun has his weird bowl with a tail (i reckon a spoon-inspiration?) sticking out on the sides.

Now Rain is spotted in Beijing with a new hairdo, 1 I reckon Yoochun will finally look normal in...

The question is, will he follow suit?
He just changed his hair along with the rest of the group.

Maybe in a month's time, when the 4th Korean album is due for it's photoshoots / MV shoots and release.

But on the bright side, now Everyone in TVXQ has considerably short hair!!
*Pops Champagne*

The things they serve in college:
An unsually long saussage paired with a hotdog bun.
They should have enough common sense to either cut the saussage up or provide longer buns to accommodate the length.

Found in Coles Supermarket's Asian food section (just 1 shelf worth of things to buy), an unsually flavour snack.
The thing is, the snack isn't Asian, only the flavour is.
How Queer.

On to something less appetising,
The College Common Toilet:

Well, I don't use them myself, but my kakis do.
For some reason, Aussies seem to have a unique way of using toilets.

They either use the bathroom door like as if they're the Incredible Hulk,
Or they don't seem to know the difference between a Shower and a Toilet.A kid took a dump in the shower, in the middle of the night, we reckon, because the shit wasn't there before my friend went to bed.
The next morning, this was left on the shower door.
No one knows who's the culprit, but the note was gone by the afternoon.
Guilty!

Fun Fact For The Day:
Most Ang Mohs can't seem to spell "You Are" in short.
Instead of "You're" they always seem to think that it's "Your".
Funny how after you tell them their mistake, they still don't get it.

Cheers!

No comments: