Saturday, August 16, 2008

Reasons behind: Na in Australia

You want to know why Na is in Australia slogging her brain away, out of the comfort of home and family??

Answer: Globalisation.

Abstract from channelnewsasia.com
SMU admits record 1,660 undergraduates this year
By Valarie Tan, Channel NewsAsia | Posted: 16 August 2008 2043 hrs

SINGAPORE : Singapore Management University (SMU) admitted a record 1,660 students into its undergraduate programme this year.

The intake is the largest ever for the university.

SMU held a welcome ceremony for the freshmen on Saturday.

It is the university's ninth intake of new undergraduates - and 17per cent of the cohort is from overseas.

The majority are from India, China and ASEAN countries.

Taken/Credits to www.channelnewsasia.com
Read the full story here: http://www.channelnewsasia.com/stories/singaporelocalnews/view/368742/1/.html

So that's where all the vacancies went to.

Then again, compared to here at UQ, 17% doesn't seem that bad. Because here at UQ, I'd guess that 30% of the cohort is from overseas. There'res freaking A FEW HUNDRED FRESHMEN SINGAPOREANS for this semester alone!! Consider 5 other semesters of students who are already in the school!!

I see/hear/feel Singaporeans, Chinese, Hongkongers, Koreans, Japanese, Malays, Indians, Filipinos, Burmese, etc. EVERYWHERE EVERYSECOND.

So this is what has been going on to the world eh?
Schools recruiting more international students because they pay more $$$.
I hate Globalisation.

On a brighter note, SM Town's Seoul Concert was held last night.
TVXQ was spotted in a new hair and as usual, yoochun was looking hideous. He just dropped to hades in my list.

Blog Title Banner is taken from the concert.

I don't like my darling yunho's hair when it's not styled. But i Totally FEEL it after slapping on some wax and hairspray on his crown. Yummy!

Sexy Magnae Changmin changed his hair colour!! and hotter hair!!! He's as old as me but i feel super childish right now looking at his concert pictures. I wanna grab him and tear his clothes apart!!
ok.. figure speach.. don't take me seriously. Do you really think I'd cheat on my darling?

Junsu.......... he is sexy and hot.
ok.. compared to the rest, he didn't really change much.

I'd have to agree with sab. Jae looks fatter in the concert. I'm most definitely sure that it's his hair.
Don't be mistaken. I'm totally rejoicing if he really did gain weight bcuz these boys are freaking anorexic.
But just before I can start popping champagnes for my dear Joongie, it really does seem like he looks fat only because more of his face is showing after the hair is gone. The rest of his body still looks anorexic.

And they wore uniforms.
It's the exact replica of their debut uniform while singing Hug.
They appeared in the uniform singing Hug.
Awww... How cute?

The Best Part is.....
YUNJAE STRIPPED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
YUNHO & JAEJOONG S-T-R-I-P-P-E-D!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Top naked.
Yoochun also stripped.

OMG LAR!!!!!
ONLY FAN PICS ARE UP FOR NOW!!
I'M STILL WAITING FOR FANCAMS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I TOTALLY FEEL LIKE MISS PERVERTIC WOLF WAITING TO ENGULF MY 2 SIZZLING HOT (cute) PIGGIES!!!!


Thanks sab for updating me on so many things!!!
I owe you big time!! ^^

No comments: