Friday, August 15, 2008

Something that Non-Kpop fans would understand.

EKKA
dunno what it stands for but it's Australia's Agriculture Festival where farmers come to the city to display/exhibit/sell/compete their harvest and herd.

Every year, they will hold a week long of a humongous fun fair where you can find all sorts of contemporary country style entertainment in the city.

Ladies and Gentlements, the College Kakis have arrived at The EKKA Exhibit.
Na love her tours and that's a different Ferris Wheel as the one on top. There are 3 Ferris Wheels in the entire Exhibit. Just shows how large scale their "Fun Fair" can go.
And since it's suppose to be an exhibit of Farmer's harvest and herds, there's gonna be animals and vegetables.
These chicks just hatched out. And I watched a Chick Hatch!! OMG! it was disgusting.
How cute.. there were also piglets and calfs. The piglets run too fast to take a picture and the calfs were... not as cute.
These puppies were gonna become shepherd dogs one day... I think..
I just thought this one is too beautiful to miss. It's abit lazy though... no matter what we do, it won't budge.
And the horses were amazingly beautiful! The owners specially cleaned and combed them just for the Exhibit!
I'll skip the cows... nothing interesting really.

Bananas are one of my many favourite fruit. I could chomp down a bunch of them, which makes me the Banaminator at home... and the Durianiator as well. Apparently they had trouble finishing durians that my Dad's worker got for him last week. That's when they start to realise my non-existence.
That picture was put together by some really colourful vegetables that I'm sure they are not chemically enhanced or protected.... pretty sure... hmm...

Enough of the boring stuff.
Let's see Na (and her college kakis) Pigging Out!

Some Excellent Strawberry Sundae ($4 each which goes to the Prince Charles Charity Fund), a Must-Have recommendation by a few seniors in college.
It looks obscene (in a guy's point of view) and it's called a Dagwood Dog. I saw alot of Aussies eating it and I thought, "Ooo... an Aussie Fun Fair snack. I wanna try one."
Not that fantastic.. I rather eat college food.
Now this is what I call (snack) food. Dutch pancakes found in the International (not Asian) food section of the Exhibit. I'd eat more if it wasn't for that stupid Dagwood Dog.
And to top it off, I had an Extra Large serving of Australian Milk... Mmmm.. Yummy!

Enough of eating and let's have some fun (and spend some money!)
I've been temporarily branding myself these days... First it was henna which is kinda faded already and now Air Brush Tattoo.
It used to last for more than a week back in Sg when I did it in Far East, but it's almost gone now as I'm typing this. Oh Well.

And I got myself a (Baby Milo) Hoodie!! WooHoo!!
What's The Price?
A Picture Speaks a Thousand Words:
I've checked. It is Authentic... so YES! a (subsidiary) BAPE Hoodie for me!!

And lastly, Showbags.
It's like goodie bags that are not free, but sold at a cheaper-than-retail-price price.
No.. the spongebob bag is not mine.
Yes.. I have spongebob fan friends.
:
:
:
C'mon.. I'm your Kpop fan friend, how rare is that!?

But I did get the Supre (and CLEO) showbags.
Here's the prove:
Erm.. I didn't get pictures of the showbag before unloading it, but this will do right? It's from the showbag.

That's All Folks!

No comments: