Thursday, August 14, 2008

Oh My Friend

Big Bang Comeback on Inkigayo!

Stand Up + Haru Haru + (my personal favourite) Oh My Friend

Thank goodness they release their album a month before TVXQ does so I can spam and scream at their songs guilt-free.

Oh My Friend is Pure (Different) Goodness.
I'd love to introduce it to my (lawyer) brother if he was with me (i was with him) right now.
I kinda stopped using the word Big Brother ever since I came here and saw Big Brother.
It's like a song that MayDay lovers would love.
So Rock and Edgy!

So I've been spamming the entire album and Oh My Friend is my absolute Favourite followed by HaruHaru.
Everytime I listen to the album, I just can't help but think that GDragon is such a talented kid!
He raps, composes, sing, dance, produce, create his own fashion all at the age of 21. Give him a few more years and he could run a record label and sell his own barbie on stage. He didn't even finish High School... i think...
and he has 2 great buddy choreographer and the tall electric eyes cool dude in his boyband!
YG sure knows how to find talent.

and I have to add this in...
SM sure knows how to carve out skills.
They've got vocal powerhouses and dancing machines that runs on turbo batteries. Not to mention the composers-to-be who is willing to do night owl slavery just to fight the talented competitors a piece of the pie. Their songs are of different genre so u can't really compare them.

a little more wont do much harm right?
That leaves with the last DSP who picks up rejects from the Skills Factory and struggle with the Talent Time competition but still ends up with a fair share of the pie. Thank goodness they could beat the Talent Time with pretty boy faces and escape the Skills Factory with appropriate timings.

Too bad for them this end of the year as the competition heats up and everyone throws their No.1 into the battle field to fight it out.

TVXQ is so gonna be sweeping all the No.1s!
I Am Damn Hell Sure.

Only Kpop Fans Understand.

No comments: