Saturday, August 02, 2008

1 Month Anniversary

Nothing worth celebrating, but has anyone realised? It's been a month since I left Singapore.
Which probably explains why I don't feel homesick anymore.

1 month down, 4 more to go.
I can't believe I'm actually counting down to the day I leave this place. I always thought this was the best chance to escape everything, but instead, I find myself missing the Good Ol'days.

As expected, I'd wanna run back to my comfort zone at every chance I get and the next opportunity is 4 months away.
This is after all, someone else's home.

To add on to my troubles, school is getting stressful. The pressure to score well or even hang on to a pass is getting to me. The foreign academic system and rules makes the "effort-&-rewards" theory so uncertain that I think I've lost the old (un)academia Na, who's turning into the kiasu Na.
The only thing that doesn't change is the distractions that stop Na from burying her face in books and notes: TVXQ and lappie. ^^

I'm tired, so talk to the pictures instead.

My Marketing Buddy

Train Station

The BEL* Ladies @ UQ Arts Museum
oh yea, we have a museum in school. Beat that!

The Altitudes Gang + Na

That's All Folks!


*BEL - Faculty of Business, Economics and Law

No comments: