Thursday, August 07, 2008

What I've been up to::

Time seems to be crawling everytime I think about Home.
but Time would always turn into Superman with Super sonic speed when I think about my assignments and assessments.

How Annoying.

BA Homecoming Dinner '08.
Anyone going?
Nono... I'm not looking for some1 to go with me (unless u're willing to sponsor S$2k of 2-way plane tickets).
I know I won't wanna attend this dinner if I wasn't in Australia right now, but this dinner really make me wanna see all my friends again.
And after reading Glawu's blog, I went to rewatch the TB12 Tribute video, and *tears* I realised how much I missed everyone and the Good Ol'days.

Why is the word "lecturers: underlined?
Like they kinda overestimated themselves!?
There ARE lecturers whom will drive students away from the dinner, you know?
E.g. Chua *cough* K***g. *goosebumps*

Yunho-Deprived-Girl
So if you think Australia is gonna keep Na away from all things korean, think again.

I was told that these Korean Mini Marts are all over the city, and probably chinatown.
*Eyes Glimmering*
Sweeeet!

The last clique of friends to intro on Na's Haven:

College Kakis
This was a self-taken shot using a timed camera, so pretty much effort was used, so stop complaining about the shadowed faces.
Oh, and this is the largest lake on campus, with a fountain.

Not that I love to brag about my campus, but I really love this place to pieces!!
It's Gorgeous!!
Not the school though, I have my reserves on that... academically and service wise.

No comments: