Monday, May 18, 2009

`Brrrr~!!

Seeing the Yahoo weather widget on my desktop, it seems like it's gonna be a rainy week in Brissy.
And normally, excessive rain in a drought country means the season is changing.

Oh dear... I sense winter is approaching.
Time to whip out my jeans, trench coat and shoes. I'll have to say goodbye my favourite Tee and skirt outfit for some warmth.

The 10 degrees sweetdreams everynight was a little unbearable at first.... But it's only gonna get colder.

I've been talking to Singapore peeps and family.
EVERYONE is complaining about the heat. Even my mum, the last person I'd expect to be complaining about the heat.
Goodness Gracious!!
Wouldn't I turn into a sweltering pig if I return on my coming vacation!?!?!
GASP!!!

I miss autumn already...
BOOO!!!

No comments: