Friday, May 01, 2009

It's getting closer

This is all I can think about every day, every minute, every second.
I'd check my.uq.edu so frequently in hope that the release date of the exam timetable would be announced.
Alas! It's been confirmed. 8th May shall be the deciding day of my Greatest Birthday Gift for All My Life.

I know I say this almost every year. Labeling the greatest gift for that year the Greatest Birthday Gift for All My Life. If my memory doesn't fail me, last year's greatest gift was from my lawyer brother. I don't remember if fat brother gave me anything. I've got a feeling he did, but it's not significant enough as compared to the other brother.

In fact, I don't rmb what my both brothers gave me. But I'm pretty sure it's a specially requested TVXQ related present. Oh... then again... last year's presents were super TVXQ related.

In any case, no matter how TVXQ related this year's presents they are gonna be, it'll never get any better than the one I'm giving myself... or maybe getting my parents to get for me...

And if anybody is gonna fight for the first to mail out their presents, don't bother.
I haven't actually officially thanked my 2 brothers for my 21st birthday present. Although not TVXQ related, cuz apparently according to them, it's a waste to buy Korean stuff for 21st birthdays, they are Gorgeous!
I swear I'd cry but I couldn't... cuz otherwise, my eyes will swell in the plane, seriously.

Thank you so much for the Citigems diamond necklace and Swarovski earrings!!
I'm super proud of the gifts and I'll definitely wear them on my Graduation Day!!
Although probably none of you can fly over, I'll wear them and take photos as evidence.
On 2nd thoughts, the necklace and earrings could be your representatives. Wearing it will feel like the both of you are here with me. How Wonderful!!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Oh No... BanFest at IH tonight. The noise and stench of beer is gonna give me headaches soon.

No comments: