Saturday, May 02, 2009

KibummiEEEE!!!

Not enough!!

After so long of M.I.A.ing, this is all I get!?!?!?!
And what's more! They had to throw him to a corner, behind the tallest girl!!!! WHAT THE HELL!!!

He's totally excluded from Sorry Sorry Promotions, and judging from the situation, he seem to be in solo activities already!!!
WHAT THE HELL!!!
Is this LSM's way of secretly disbanding SuJu???
Let the members slowly, individually disappear in the 13 people crowd in a low-key manner!?!?!?
Using my Kibum as an experiment, guinea pig for his original plans of the Super Junior Project!!?!??!

I WANT MY KIBUM!!!!
I miss that smile....
보고십어요 기범이!!!!

:::EDIT::: Time Now -- 1:36AM, GMT+10:::

Who's smile is brighter??
Kim Kibum

or

Kim Bum?


One of Na's traits: Being really loyal to the people she loves.

KIBUM 사랑해!!!

Isn't he the cutest!!!!

I can't believe I spent the first few minutes of Today catching up on my M.I.A. cutie. And the rest of the first hour talking to my parents on webcam.
They make me wanna cry.... ((:

No comments: