Friday, May 08, 2009

Insomia for 2 reasons

Ok.. maybe 3 reasons.

The first one is probably the most probable reason. I have been sleeping really late, like 3-4am-ish late.

The second one is probably reasonable because I have a presentation in a few hours time. Which is really surprising since I hardly freak out on presentations after so much experience. But it's been awhile since so much expectation is required for a presentation. I've forgotten what it feels like to have the pressure of producing an excellent presentation.

The third is neither probable nor reasonable. It is the MAIN reason why despite shutting her eyes tight, her brain can't seem to rest at all. It's already 8th May but the uni website hasn't updated on the exam timetable.
I know it'll only be released in the morning, but I seriously can't contain the excitement anymore. Within a few more hours, I'd know the fate of bestest birthday present for 2 decades.

How thrilling.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And for the supposedly (self-proclaimed) aged users of Na's Haven, as promised, I've enlarged the font size for better ease of reading.
Oh great... with the excessive photos/pictures and ginormous font size, my blog now looks like a kid's diary.

No comments: