Friday, May 29, 2009

So who would you side?

Wednesday's (Thursday in Asia) UEFA Champions League Final was.... regrettable.
But what I'm more interested in was the participation of Park Ji Sung in the match.

This makes me wonder... so who would TVXQ, particularly Kim Junsu side with??
Issit Barca with their top player Messi?
or Issit Man U with their SKorean player Park Ji Sung?

Btw, Messi is Junsu's favourite soccer player. =D
Yes.. I know alot about TVXQ. =D =D

I also know that TVXQ loves their country alot.. but I also know that Junsu's mind works like a kid... ARGH!!!
I wished so hard that they are supporting Man U, just like me. *Fingers Crossed*

Okay.. this post was totally random..
And in case u were wondering, I'm quite sure TVXQ stayed up to watch the match.. or at least Junsu would. He's such a HUGE Soccer fan lar!!!

No comments: