Sunday, May 17, 2009

Chef Na gets lazy

It's been almost 3 months. About time for Na to get into slack mode.
So, she makes fried rice and glutinous rice balls.

Also, Na has been having ceasar salad for the rest of the other meals when she's sick of eating the things she cooks.
It's not that Na is running out of ideas. But the menu in her agenda is too much trouble for the worn out Chef.
Chef Na probably won't be able to produce any more results until next semester. Let's call this the season finale, tentatively.

Next, Na wants you to take a good look at this photo:


No.. I'm not "zi-lian-ing" and I'm not playing selca at all.

Now Na wants you to watch this:

Changmin!! Your hands!!! *Turns Green in Envy*

See anything in common between the above photo and the video???
WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!
This is quite a story.

1.5weeks ago, Na dropped by a korean mart in brissy with a couple of friends.
Rach and I got curious about this packet drink in the freezer together with the ice cream. I mean... milkshake in the freezer?? What? Is this to extend the shelf life of the product??
We contemplated on buying 1 to try it out.. but we chickened out.

A few days ago, Na is back to keeping herself updated with TVXQ's ongoings and found this CF. The first thing that shot my mind was, "OI! THAT MILKSHAKE IN THE FREEZER!!"

And before you know it, Rach and I are back in the Korean mart getting our hands this mysterious milkshake that TVXQ has decided to endorse!!

I must say... I always find myself closely tied to the thoughts of TVXQ. First it was Junsu's shoes, then the laptop Yunho was using, now the milkshake!!

Na says: "Shut up and let me immerse myself in the world of TVXQ!"

Victory is MINE!!!

No comments: