Saturday, April 19, 2008

14 more days.

M.I.A.
I realise that the more time I have on my hands, the more I end up doing nothing at all.
And the longer this last, the lazier I get.
Yes, so I tend to have more motivation to blog when I'm occupied.
Now the 1.5 weeks absence just means that I'm too lazy to do anything at all.

Samsung Customer Service
is still the same.
The system never changed since I last worked there.
They hire Filipino and as usual, they are not qualified to answer your questions. They pick up your calls, take down your name, number and problem, and pass it to another operator who should call you back.
As usual, only half of the customers receive their call.
The rest will call back to complain
and a handful like me will just ignore since I know the only choice I have is to call back and insist on an answer because complaints go nowhere in Samsung's Call Centre.

I don't feel like travelling now
I'm going to Macau next weekend, and I'm not excited anymore.
My mom didn't warn me that we were going to take Budget Airline.
Aish.... Now the tickets are booked, hotel arranged, and I can't back out anymore.
This is going to the worst ride ever!
Definitely worse than the China Airline I took to Shanghai previously.

Cheated
I've been complaining to those I've been hanging ard recently. Mostly people who have no relation with this incident.
Wells, I won't deny it's TVXQ related.

There was a TVXQ girl fan who's really active in Kpop forums.
She subbed tonnes of TVXQ videos, upload them on file host servers, joined GOE;SS (TVXQ subbing team) and shared first hand news, updates and pictures of TVXQ.
She loves Junsu,
We loved her.
She's more commonly known as Kayem (Kay).

Mid of last year, she started to announce her soon-to-be-inactivity in the forums. Friends and fans objected and plead for her to stay.
Soon, she reasoned that she's sick so she can't stay.
In December 2, 2007, Kayem's twin sister announced her death.

Friends and fans mourned her death.
5 months later, people are still trying to keep her threads and dl links alive.
They even sent messages (on UFO Town, a website for fans to talk to TVXQ) to Junsu, telling him about this super fan.
Junsu even replied, sending his condolences.
Everyone, including myself, was so touched.

And then.....

Last week, it was revealed that Kayem is not dead.
To be exact, Kayem didn't even existed.
Kayem was a made up character by a guy, one year younger than me.
His reason for doing this: It was an experiment, which he felt, was a Failed Success.

For 1+ years, this kid has been filling his live with TVXQ and entertaining fan girls like me in forums and youtube just for his so-called-experiment, which still amuses him.

After a few days of bashing from the fan girls he's lied to, he gave in and admitted that there was one point in time of the experiment, where he became a fan of TVXQ. He didn't mention this, but I assume that's it was short lived since he decided to end it by "dying".

Okays... I'm done being devastated for a nearly a week. Time to get over it.

My Newest Obsession
I'm as active in Super Junior M's Soompi (a Kpop Forum) page as in TVXQ's page.
Because of that, I'm more than 10 pages behind TVXQ's forum.
10 pages of TVXQ updates is like 20 points behind in a NBA game.
And if this goes on like this, I'll soon be 30, 40 points behind in a NBA game, announcing the zero possiblities of backtracking the forum, which will mean lost of a period of news and on-goings in TVXQ's lives.

Okays.. I'm getting alittle Drama Queen and off-track.

Siwon and Donghae

Although the limelight seems to be on Siwon and Hankyung, Donghae is my sweetie.

I've come to realise that my 2 No. 1s in TVXQ and Super Junior are actually the Dancers of the group.
I've tried looking for Donghae's solo dancers, but he's hardly in the limelight (until the SuJu-M China miracle befall on him), so these are the best I can get.

I'm waiting for the real thing to air.
I hope the cameraman did a better job than this fan's cam.


Like I said, whenever he's not alone, he's not given much limelight.
But at least he's in the centre of the formation in this dance.

Donghae is not the best dancer in the group (Junsu's bestie Eunhyuk is more recognised.)
But I'm consoled by having him in the Top 3 dancers of SuJu.

A Dancer + Yunho's old home's (老乡) Dongsaeng (junior) + Cutie = My SuJu (M) No. 1

Back to the Usual
I shan't 罗说 and get straight to the point.


Versus

Conclusion: 1, 2, 3! *Ding.Ding.Ding* Sheena~ K.O.

Next, blast your speakers and glue your ears to it.

Someone is singing Big Bang's KohJidMal (Lies) in the background.
Must be one of the boys.
TVXQ Loves Big Bang!
*Screeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeams!*

Lastly, since I'm so into SuJu and TVXQ these days....

Thank you, the 2 Leader-shii.
GweeYeopWoh LeeTuek Saranghae!
Kawaii Yunho Aisteru!

~Peace Out~

No comments: