Sunday, April 06, 2008

The 1st Time my Eyes Wander Off.......

In my previous post, I had 3 TVXQ members count from 1-6 in Japanese.
Today, I found the other 2 members counting from 1-10 in Japanese.


He may be No.5 on my list, but that Kiss got me Squealing!


1stly, before he does any counting, his long white jacket made him look so much skinnier.
2ndly, I need subs.
Lastly, he's trying to be funny while counting, imitating a host in a club (according to fans' explanations).

and before I got these 2 videos, I was introduced to this video that explained why despite being No.5 on my list, I still love him alot.

Talent beats everything.
He's not my kind of guy, but his skills on the piano and gift for composing is to die for.
Btw, the first song he performed was composed & written by himself. It's called Like Weather...

and then there was a rare couple fan-made video found on YouTube.
They are the Neglected Roommates.

Everyone seems to be so engrossed in ChunJae and seemed to have forgotten about the other B Blood Type Roommates.
I totally love the part where they tried to test Junsu's English again! "Apple! EuKyangKyangKyang!!"
and when Junsu helps Changmin blow dust off his eyes!
and the last scene!
Notice the increase in Height difference over the years? (LOLs)
Ahhhhhhhhhhhh!!!

Changmin is my NEW FOUND LOVE!!!!!
This is the first time my eyes are focused on the wrong person.

It took my at least 10 seconds to detach my eyes from him and start looking for my Top 3 Hotties.
Nopes, it's not that guy in the weird-curly-wrong-highlighted-hair.

This is what caught my eye.

A closer look?

OMG! I've never seen him looking as Hot as this!!
The new hair made him so much more SEXY!!!!
*Gasp!*

*Faints from Extreme-Hotness*

No comments: