Thursday, April 10, 2008

Happy Birthday PaPa!!

Almost an hour ago was my Dad's *-ty something birthday.

He always splurge so much for our birthdays, so we should express our gratitude for his.
Apparently the fattest kid in the family is not very happy about parting with his Kaching for a slightly exorbitant birthday cake.

So, I actually travelled to get this Sugar-Free cake from Inter-Continental Singapore just for my Dad, who needs to eat healthy recently.
I shan't mention the price, it's abit too.... O.o

My mom contributed by splurging on dinner at Rochester Road's Min Jiang, a place similar to Dempsey but smaller in scale. My dad got abit pissed with the pace of the restaurant. You know how businessmen are finicky with the "Time is Money" thing and my dad, in particular, is not a man of patience.

But you know how Ang Moh's love to take their time on the dinner table, so the 3 of us had to start fooling around in a place with such sophisticated ambience, just to ease the tension on the table.

Anyways, they compensated by giving us a complimentary dessert. It's not the picture insert but I thought this was the best looking dish out of everything else. It's suppose to be some Rose Jelly with Raspberry and Longan.

Compared to my cake, I think this meal is overpriced.
I feel like I'm paying for the ambience more than the food.
Then again, my family is pretty particular about food (delicacies), so non-fussy consumers should do fine in this restaurant.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Super Junior M

Omg!! I'm actually loving this because I finally see Daylight for my Dear Donghae!!!
The countless Hip-moving Dance Steps are driving me CrAzY!!

Okays.. although I know very well that only Sab and I are interested in this topic, but just like how I've started blogging about TVXQ when ZERO people know about them. This needs to be publicized in my blog, since it's the first time I can watch a Korean production without dubbing or subbing.

Let me introduce to you a Sub-Unit from TVXQ's junior, Super Junior:

M for Mandarin, period. I don't think anyone would need any explanations for that.
Some numbers for this new Sub-Group:
7 Members in this group
5 Original members from Super Junior
4 Korean Nationalities (all Original SuJu boys)
3 China Nationalities (1 Original SuJu boy)
2 Unofficial SuJu boys (the 2 China boys were totally rejected by the SuJu Fans)
1 China boy who can't speak much Chinese (his standard is as bad as Fel's)

The following is their first interview after their Debut in Mainland China.

This is definitely the first time I don't have to read any subtitles at all.
Yes, I can understand the little bit of Korean that the original SuJu boys used.
Poor Henry (the Chinese kid who can't speak much Chinese).
"Er... 因为我长在加拿大。。。" and gives up. His sentence structure and word of choice totally reminds me of Fel... direct translation from the English language.

I'm expecting more of Super Junior M in the future... Smart LSM (Boss of my beloved boybands), he must have realised the goldmine opportunity in China when the China boy (HanKyung/HanGeng) in SuJu shot to fame in China.

Lastly,

I'll leave you with my Adorable Junsu!!

I've been searching for that Angel Pose in their Summer Dream perf during the T Concert for ages!
Xiah Junsu Saranghaeyo!!
If you're confused as to why everyone else is slower than Junsu when doing the dance steps, go check out the ending for the MV "Summer Dream" and you'll understand better. The 4 boys + Dancers have to copy whatever Junsu decides to do.

And...

An impromptu Acapella perf by my Oh-So-Talented TVXQ!

This is why they are my Forever Love (:
Flawless~

No comments: