Thursday, April 03, 2008

AHHHH!!!!!!!!!

It's 5am in the morning and I'm totally SCREEEEEAMING in my room!


THEY ARE HAWT!!!!!!
Yunho and his Beanie & Boots! and (fake) Tattoo!!
OMG!!!!!! I'm going GooGooGaGaa right now!
SEXY!~
Jaejoong's HAIR!!! Gorgeous!
Everyone is looking Excellent!!

btw, this performance was from that lady's concert. and that lady is Koda Kumi.
Familiar? She was the one who sang "Twinkle" with Xiao Zhu.
Still unsure? Nvm. Forget it. Not important.

Changmin is a LampPost beside Koda Kumi: Super Thin and Super Tall!
Both Yunho and Changmin are totally visible with the Lady standing right in front of them. They are at least a head taller!
Thankfully Koda Kumi wasn't in heels and isn't 160cm yet, which means, they won't be towering over me IF I was ever gonna have the chance to stand beside them~
*Daydreams*

I'm sooo gonna DL this performance on Clubbox.
It's so worth collecting.
I'm gonna watch this over and over again until I fall asleep tonight.
Sweetdreams^^

No comments: