Friday, April 25, 2008

Kawaii Tohoshinki

Part 3 of that Japan Spaceship Program

They look awfully squished in the back. I like tall men (:
1. Yunho's face is classic ^^
2. Jaejoong's face after his "GooGooGoo" is Hilarious!
(Btw, "GooGooGoo" is a Gag made by a Comedian in Japan. Apparently the boys are very into Japan Comedians nowadays.)
3. Yoochun, that's an old joke. I would have said that as well!
4. Changmin Ah!! Yes I Do!!!!
Now where the hell is my Wedding Dress!?!?!
5. Junsu is totally *Peng!* But somehow, whatever he does becomes Funny.
Aish~
*Shouts* Joyful Junsu, See You Again!! <--Just like what he did.

I just realised that I've just had a Major Mood Swing in here.
Screaming for joy at first and swearing to kill in the next moment.
TVXQ really drives me CrAzY!

How Cute
I have a friend who just changed her blogskin but she hasn't updated any post for 2.5months. And what's more, she removed her tagboard on the new skin. I'm guessing she did that so that I can't complain. (lol)
(About that last line, you know I was just kidding, right?)

The Real Reason Behind Na's Haven's M.I.A.
Maybe my mood is not the sole reason for the intermittent floods and silents in this blog. I see TVXQ's active-ness do affect how much I wish to blog.
TVXQ went back to Korea during my 1.5weeks of absence and all I got during the period were lousy fancams and fanpics.
Now that their new single has been released, they start appearing on shows in Japan and they've also made quite a few headlines as well.
TVXQ is Na's Life.

And just as when I'm getting hooked to blogging about them constantly in the past few days, I'm forced to take a break this weekend for a little getaway.
This is some sort of like my Birthday present from my Momma, and I'm still expecting a Great Meal from my Papa. I haven't thought of anywhere to dine yet, any suggestions from you?

Btw, I so don't wanna thank my friend, whose birthday is 8 days away from mine. Because everytime I read her MSN nick, I'm reminded of the remaining days I've left until I hit the Big 2.
Other than the presents I'm gonna get for my birthday, I don't think I'm looking forward to that day at all.
(Unless my dad's present for me is a Car (upgrade frm a bed last yr, to a car this yr) otherwise it'll take me forever to get past this nightmare) <--- Which is highly impossible, cuz my kor deserves the car more than me and there's no more parking space at home.

No comments: