Friday, April 25, 2008

TVXQ Chukahamnida!!

TVXQ's Beautiful You is #1 on Japan's Oricon Daily Charts Top 10 CD Singles!!
It's their 2nd time after Purple Line!!
(as in getting #1 on the 1st day of release, it's the 2nd time, but in fact, it's their 3rd #1 after Summer Dream)

I'm Jumping for Joy!!!
Tohoshinki GohMehDeTo!!

Yes! It's a big deal cuz Japan's Oricon Charts is like Hollywood's Billboard Charts / TRL / etc.

This is a Korean E-News show basically reporting on what I've mentioned above. The Koreans are Proud of our Boys!
Screams for Joy!!!

And as promised, the old clips that I would like to reminisce....

Based on their outfits, I'm guessing it's during the HiYaYa days.

Jaejoong's Analysis

Omg! Why does this sound like Appa proposing to Omma, and Omma is Shy~
(Wahahaha!)

Yoochun's Analysis

Yoochun is totally cute in these videos, in every analysis, he thinks that he possesses all the qualities mentioned. Sigh. How can I not love my No.5?
He's soo hyper in this recording. Check out the next vid to know what I mean.

Junsu's Analysis

The 3rd to 7th Rib Charisma thing is saying how sexy he looks when he does the wavy dance move. Get what I mean?
Totally LOVE the interaction between Junsu and TVXQ!! AiGoo!! "UeKyangKyangKyang!"

Changmin's Analysis

Side Note:
Qp, please don't get mad. This was one of their earlier recordings and you know Changmin's getting what he deserves right now.
But this is still Cute to watch.

Yunho's Analysis

YunJae! Saranghamnida!
Yunho! Saranghamnida!

Next...
more of the interview here:

and I'm lazy to embed ALL the parts here, so click the links if you're still interested.
2
3
4

After you're done, I wanna make a comment about their Hairstyles.

Firstly, please gimme back this Yunho's Hair. He looks Gorgeous in this Hair!

Secondly, I realise that Micky Yoochun and Big Bang's G-Dragon were not the first imitators of the Beatles' Hair.
Apparently, Changmin in these videos look like a role-model of the recent G-Dragon and Yoochun's Hairstyle inspirations.
(This is most probably recorded in the 2nd half of 2005.)

No comments: