Friday, April 04, 2008

Beautiful You

As usual, before the real thing is released, the PV (promotional video) comes out to greet everyone first.



Looks like Yunho's hair is going to stay for long.
I can't keep hiding his Horrendous Hair forever.
But I must admit. He's Frikin' HAWT in this Video. Gasp!

and since there's already the ugly hairdo in the PV, I guess there's nothing much to hide anymore.
Here's a series of fancams I've been contemplating on sharing.
It's HILARIOUS, I tell you.

I'm not sure what's really going on, but during the recent 3rd Live Tour in Osaka, the boys did some really entertaining actions.
The sequence wasn't specified, so I'll arrange it myself so that you'll get my msg.

First, the boys probably decides to do poses and this was what Changmin did.

I would say weird body language but kudos for the effort.

Remember at the start of the year Junsu was sooo determined to get back his Charisma image?

Aish~ HOT!!

But Junsu will always be Junsu

Charisma V.S. Oyagi Gag

You don't have to really understand what they say, just the actions is enough to stop your heart.
I love how this uploader edits the best parts of the videos.
I was Spazzing when Junsu reached No.6!
and he had to end it with an Oyagi Gag.
Aigoo!

Lastly, YunSu Love~

He imitated one of the members and asked the audience to guess who was it.
"EuKyangKyang!" is like Classic Junsu.

I wanna see what was Junsu's reaction at that moment.
I can't wait for the DVD to be released.

Which reminds me..... WISHLIST!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: