Thursday, April 24, 2008

Fangirl Go Crazy

Before I start with anything, please note that due to overwhelming undesirable responses, I've decided to do some edit to my WishList on the left panel of this blog. Please reread it carefully. Priorities on Top.
Thank You.

To those who are starting to get concerned:
I blog too much about TVXQ, you complain.
I blog about myself, you also make noise.
Therefore, I've decided to blog more about TVXQ.
(This doesn't refer to just 1 person, cuz if you're reading this, you're not the only one who came to talk.)
But I'm glad to know that you love me ^^

Alritey! 2 post of babbling went against the rules of Na's Haven. (lol)
Back to the usual TVXQ Fangirl (:

TVXQ - Beautiful You - Music Fair Live

I'm starting to like their Japanese songs. This isn't too bad together with the songs in their 3rd Japanese album.

This is dedicated to Qp:

KISS Couple in the works. It's not YunJae but I'm Screaming just as loudly!!
Yeaaaaah!!!!!

More Kawaii Tohoshinki :D

Yunho, the show don't trust you but I do. I know that the members are precious to you.
Jaejoong is SEX!
I love how they kept a pokerface when Junsu loses. (ROFL)


They have to sing according to the Japanese syllabus of Beautiful You.
It's so funny seeing them trying to babble songs. Really entertaining to watch.
*Grins*

MORE! MORE!! MORE!!!


I really want the boys to get some rest.
Seriously, at this work rate, how can any of them weigh 70kg at all.
Sigh.
They Really are Anorexic Men.

I actually have a series of old clips to share, but it'll really make this post far too long. I'll keep it for the next post. and you'll see how much weight they shed through these years.
70kg?
Unless LSM (their boss) relents, otherwise all we can hope for is to cross our fingers and hope that they don't lose anymore fats (if they have anymore left to lose).

No comments: