Tuesday, July 29, 2008

My Punk Rock Days Are Back

I mentioned that I was watching Gossip Girls, and the ending of Episode 7 left a deep impression.
No, not because Chuck and Blair had sex in the back of a limo.
I was more interested in the song playing in the background.

I sent an SOS email to my brothers, hoping they can curb my urge for this song.
My fat brother didn't even read the email, but my lawyer brother was kind enough to reply me with a, "I don't know la. It's punk rock leh." email.

Grrr!
Unhelpful.

Nevermind, I can only depend on myself then.
Googled and wasted my dl quota just for my cravings.

*Types Simple Plan*
-songs are too familiar to be the one-

*Types My Chemical Romance*
-wrong voice-

*Types Good Charlotte*
-nearly there-

*Types Sum 41*
-B-I-N-G-O-

With Me - Sum 41
I have no idea what took me so long to find a Sum41 song.
I should have known.

It's on loop right now, replacing *ahem* my darlings' new single.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Apologies to a Friend
I wanna tell you that I love you so much and I really did think of you every second when I made that decision, but because it was already the last few days, they ran out of sizes. It was half price of half price but there was really no more S or XS.
So I got 1 for myself.



I'm sososososorry.
Only Big Bang Fans Understand.

No comments: