Monday, September 01, 2008

Technology Chaos

Since Sunday morning, all the (communication) technology around me has been showing signs of malfunctioning.

First it was my laptop. Because of a stupid program tat supposedly can tweak the internet download quota, my laptop couldn't connect at all for 1 entire day.
Fortunately, it was the 31st, and when I woke up this morning, seeing a whole new 200mb in my account, the internet was back.

And then, at 4am in the morning, when my less than a week old samsung phone went low batt, I tried to plug it in to shut it up.
It turns out that nothing was charging and it was still ringing.
Never wake Na up in the morning. NEVER.
Well, the phone wasn't intentional, so I let it pass.

So, i skipped lunch and went straight to the retailer (since it's only 6 days old) to see if i can get an exchange. If I can't (which will make me hopping mad), I'll still have time to travel to the city where Samsung service centre is.
It turns out that it's the charger's fault. The people were discussing the solution and I was like, "I can't possibly buy another charger!? It's only been less than a week!" So the salesman was like, "Yea, we'll change 1 for you."
*Na breaks into a smile*

Oh... my return home ticket has been confirmed.
Looking from the current situation my life is in right now, I'm not entirely sure if everybody is interested in popping champagnes for my return. So, PM me if you wanna know the details.

RiverFest post is coming right up!
Stay tuned!

No comments: