Monday, August 14, 2006

安静

I'm reminded of you again. My wmp loves to play this song when i put on shuffle. I think she understands me.

I rmb when I first hear you cry. We were talking, you've met ur competitor. You were listening to Jay's new album and you loved it. This was your favourite song, or the song that touches your heart as it says what you feel. You emphasised on the last four words. You wanted to do what the song says, u felt that i was drifting. I'm not.



Your appearance hurt me once again.

The first time you 'stabbed' me was when you admit about her existence through the phone.
The second time was when you turned and left outside the HOD room, leaving me to tear for all to see.
The third is when you reappear with another girl and ask to be friends again.

I can't let go. I forgave you, but some things should be left untouched. You do not know the seriousness of you. I couldn't see the impact of you. I thought the tears washed it away.

I need to get a life. I cannot go on like this. I need a break. If only I have the courage to leave this place, then i'll fly to somewhere far, somewhere where I won't be looked down on, somewhere where everybody is like me, they all like me, noone despise anyone. I need a place where all those who were hurted will gather and share all their woes.
But I don't have the courage. I don't have the strength. I don't have a destination.

No comments: