Thursday, August 03, 2006

Does this mean I can be late for work too?

The man is late. Very late. It’s 2.29pm now and he is not here yet. I don’t know how are we going to meet when neither of us know how each other looks like. All he knows is my name and my no. and I address him by Mr. Ng. I don’t even know if he owns a handphone. Maybe he is a stingy person, that explains why he nv uses his hp to call me. Or his hp is only for personal use.. then that company must be freaking small.

But I wont be surprised if he is stingy or thrifty.. My mom told me that this company must be a really small one and the bosses’ action shows it. He is willing to come down to NP just to interview me shows that the company do not need an extra burden. He really needs a person who is worth the money.

Shite… pressure.
Continue waiting? Maybe I shall call 1st…
I will update on the interview.. Hope nothing goes wrong…

No comments: