Saturday, August 19, 2006

National Geographic Live Show

Just 15mins ago, I saw a live performance of sex!! OMG!!! If I had a camera, I would have shared it with all of you.

The relationship between this couple is complicated. Let me explain to you in details.

Once upon a time, Mother was strolling on the road when a stranger approach her. There were sparks between them. The stranger got horny and aroused Mother. They begin to have sex in the middle of nowhere.

Mother forgot to practice safe sex, and accidentally gave birth to a few babies. She regrets her mistake and abandoned the babies. A nearby resident took pity of the babies and decided to feed them, take care of their daily meals.

A few months later, the babies grew up and are full fledge adults. Due to lack of education and parentless discipline, brother and sister were not taught family planning.
Just 20mins ago, both got horny and decided to have sex. Sister saw me approaching and became very shy and stood up and hide under a car when the brother was still humping her.

I freaked out.

My neighbourhood will have a new little of kittens, and soon, this place will be flooded by cats and I'll be prepared to call the catbusters to eliminate them one by one.

No comments: