Wednesday, August 09, 2006

I've never felt so embarassed.

I do not believe in movie critics anymore.

Watched 'Click'. The more I watch his show, the more I love Adam Sandler. He's really good.
Anyways, as usual, don't believe the critics. This is a cross between comedy and tragic story. At the start, things go wrong, nothing is right. And then, Adam Sandler tries to find a remedy. Things go smoothly, better than expectations. But no good things come for free. Things get messed up and nothing can turn back what's lost. Thankfully he's given a 2nd chance.

But do I have a 2nd chance? Apparently not.

Watched Miao Shou Ren Xin III (Healing Hands III) on cable ch55. There's this doc who opened a clinic and fell sick. He refuse to face his illness. Strongheaded, stubborn and refuse to admit defeat. But all things come to an end one day and everyone forgives him. He's given a 2nd chance at the hospital.

But do I have a 2nd chance? I don't think so.

I see where I've gone wrong. Too stubborn for my own good. I'll learn to change, I promise. But I don't want a 2nd chance anymore, not that I'm given any.

My mom never gave me any 2nd chances. She still doesnt trust me. I've learnt to be good but she still doesn't believe me. No matter what I do, what I say, she still doesnt see my point. I've learnt my mistakes (as a daughter), she hasn't (as a mother).

I love my family. but i hate my mother. she's too stubborn. I don't wanna be like her.

2nd chance? Not given any, at all.

No comments: