Monday, August 21, 2006

Lappie Down

My Laptop is currently down. Power problem again. It's either the adapter's fault or the battery's broken. I suspect its both, but no matter what's the problem, i'll get a new battery and fix the power connectivity point on my laptop. Both are rusty already.

I feel super handicap now. No handphone. No laptop. What's next? Grrr... That's why I insist on durability when it comes to gadgets.

I might be setting up a charity drive. Donate money generously! All the proceeds will go to the sheena-needs-a-new-laptop organisation. This is a goodwill organisation that will organise an event to purchase a durable laptop with up-to-date technology. This is a very meaningful event, as it will eventually contribute to the mind of Sheena, who will inturn contribute to the society. Your kindness is greatly appreciated. Thank you!

No comments: