Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Day Two of Intership

I spent 3/4 of today in NTU. It's my first time in NTU and I think it's a very perculia place.

Firstly, the place is so inaccessible. I won't be surprised that the students are always late.

Secondly, the building is obviously above the gound, but the levels of the building are all labelled as basement. It's really confusing as to which is upstairs and which is downstairs. I was at B4 and wanted to go up, I pressed B5. Grrr.... The achitect has a really weird logic.

Third, the rooms look like a hospital. The staff rooms are like staff A wards, each staff one ward. The classrooms are like the class B and C wards. There's a funny feeling when I'm trying to navigate.

Some of you might be wondering, isn't my co. suppose to be in NUS? Yea.. u're not wrong, but NTU is a client of my co. and I was there for a meeting. YEap, 1st day and I'm required to meet clients and take minutes of meeting.

But so far, there's alot of data entry work to do... I suspect after I'm done with this, I will be asked to do telemarketing, or whatever it's called. Market my company's products to potential clients by calling one by one by one by one by one by one by one... which will take forever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever.............

No comments: