Sunday, August 06, 2006

I was wrong

The boss wasn't late. It was my fault. I was using a cranky phone that decides to crank up at the wrong time.

Well, I wasn't able to receive or make any phone calls as my phone went mad. I didn't realise until very much later... Luckily the director waited patiently.. otherwise I would have gotten into a serious trouble.


Watched the Lake House.. The movie critics sux big time!!!! LakeHouse is a wonderful movie!! Besides the actor who is rather stiff, the script was brilliant! Right from the start, the audience were pulled into the story, engaging everyone's mind.

The ending was the unexpectable. Although halfway through u wld have probably guessed half of the ending, but the ultimate ending was to die for. Did she make it to the mailbox in time? Did he get the mail in time? We were all curious.

It's like a grown up fairytale with a twist, so obviously the feline species will enjoy it more. Definitely not a chickflick as no chicks are involved. I would say its not a mushy love story as not much physical interaction was involved either. But the touching content will be quite disappointing, in my point of view. Evidence: I didn't go all emo on this one, there were no tears.

Guys out there, bring ur gals to this movie. She'll love it, I'll vouch fortat.

No comments: