Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Costa Sand Resort - Downtown East

This is a study camp, but we end up having a go-crazy-and-eat-and-drink-a lot camp.

I am quite sure I've gained back all the weight I've lost and more. But just a little more, because I worked out! Yes! Went swimming for an hour. Enough workout to start my exercising ball rolling.

Well, visit here to check out the details of my study camp: http://typhoidalogy.blogspot.com/2006_08_01_typhoidalogy_archive.html -- Shan's blog.
And here for a little bit more peeks of our trip: http://thisishowitstarted.blogspot.com/2006_08_01_thisishowitstarted_archive.html -- Zw's blog.

Then after the camp, we stopped by elaine's house for more mugging! and Uno! lol! Well, the main reason was for the Uno, cuz we played it from Kembangan station to Redhill station, to the bus stop and then to the bus. Everyone had their eyes on us, watching our match. Elaine didn't have much luck, despite her popularity with the red cards. Maybe its because Zw wasn't there to intercept her cards and pass her some luck - so she says.
We still don't have enough fun, so we decided to go to elaine's house for one last hour of Uno and then back to hit the books.
I fell asleep while reading, but woke up just in time at 5pm for chU.

So, I'm finally home, took a super duper Uber long bath.
There will always be 2 things I'll definitely miss when I leave house for long.

1. MY bed
2. MY toilet - Shower
- Toilet Bowl
- Basin/Sink

Yeap.. I can't sleep well on other beds, not even my mom's bed or my brother's beds. I'm too attached to my bed. And if my mom ever buys a new bedsheet, it'll take me awhile to get used to it, so all my bedsheets are rather old ( i refuse to get them changed).

I can't live without my toilet for too long. Everything I need is there. And my tushi recognise only my toilet bowl. It doesn't accept any other toilet bowl, not even the one in my mom's toilet. I cannot live without it. I think its very much the environment I am in.. my tushi likes the toilet bowl in my toilet.

No comments: