Thursday, September 11, 2008

Eyes popping out of my head

I can't stop starring and drooling. If my printer wasn't out of colour ink, I would have printed it out.

Eh wait... aren't the pictures in B&W?

Oh.. maybe the printing quality is better if there is a full colour cartridge in there.

The 2nd teaser photo is Sexier than the 1st, but the 1st has an artistic touch to it. So if Na can't decide which banner to use, she shall use both. Who cares if it looks disproportionate, live with it. TVXQ makes everything perfect.

Everybody is saying how this album is definitely gonna be a Sexy Dong Bang Concept.
*Drools*
I don't think I'll need the 3 Worlds in Gold Coast on the 1st week of October to satisfy my cravings for adrenaline.
The soon-to-be-release TVXQ album will rush my blood levels to a new record.

Which reminds me, their pre-order broke a new record (in Korea, i think). 200 000 pre-orders on Day One. Imagine the actual sales. LSM will be partying in his sleep lar!!!

The last week of Sept and first week of Oct would be Na's Big Spending Weeks.
Loads of Videos, Pictures and Songs to dl, so I'll need to start stocking up on download quotas.
Factory Outlet Shoppings of Brands Everyone loves.
DreamWorld, MovieWorld, SeaWorld here Na comes!!!

Anyways, TVXQ's 4th Album is gonna be released on 24th September, so I assume it'll be out on sale in Singapore Music stores by end of October.
*Ahem* Anyone preparing a welcome home gift?

No comments: