Tuesday, September 30, 2008

GC Update (Text Only)

Na is very tired, toasted, bruised, and adequately satisfied.

The moment I reach college at approximately 9AusPm, it was the shower and then to the bed.
Oh... wait... I did went online for a short while to see the faces of my Darling TVXQ and gave a shout out to my brother's always online but afk msn account to inform them that I'm back in 1 piece.

Slept allllll the way and couldn't wake up in time for lunch. What the heck. Tuesday's lunch sucked anyways.

I only woke up because I had to go meet a friend... took a bath and found bruises all over my arm and shoulder. It is definitely from the overdose of rollercoasters. More on that later.

After wiping off the mist on the mirror and turning on the lights for a closer look, I saw 2 tones of skin colour on my arm, neck and shoulders.
Dammit!
Surfer's Sun is lethal!

Harbourtown was shopping for my Sg Lovelies. Got almost everything for everyone who replied, who is really only 1 person (excluding KK orders). Which means everyone else is getting Koala Keyrings.

By the end of the last day, I was rushing home to my laptop.
SERIOUSLY!!!
Getting a vacation when TVXQ just started their Major Comeback Promos is Effectively Na's Torture Chamber.

At every bus/train ride, all Na did was to listen to TVXQ's Mirotic Album.
At every rollercoaster queue, all Na can think of is TVXQ's Inkigayo Comeback Special.
At every cashier queue, all Na can think of is Sukira's DongBangSuJu Love!! HYUKSU!!!!!!
And by the time I got home, all Na can think of is, "Let's just take a (long) look at their beautiful handsome faces before bidding goodnight."

Now that I'm back, reading all the News/Screencaps/Gifs/YTs/Fancams.... I'm soooo tempted to download all the videos. BUT I CAN'T!!!!!! Not yet... at least.

This is what's gonna happen. Rach's(College Kaki) mom is here for the mid-sem break and she's staying in a lodge nearby with FREE INTERNET!! So, for the entire week, Rach is gonna bunk in with Mummy and Spam Download TVXQ Video Request for Na.
*BIG SMILE*
But it also means that I will not get anything until the end of the week, because she won't be back until then. URGH!!!!
"Self-Control, Na! Self-Control!!"

List of Videos EVERY TVXQ Fan Must Check out:
1. TVXQ Inkigayo Comeback Special (which was delayed because of *ahem* My Honey *blush* muahaahahahahaha!!)
2. Chocolate - Some korean show, but My Honey's Appa Instincts is the highlight of the day.
3. A-Nation 2008 TVXQ cut
4. Interview on KBS 연예가중계 (So much Junsu Love and TVXQ Playfulness!!!)
5. Mirotic Japanese PV
6. TVXQ on Sukira 080929

These are the things Na missed over the weekend, more is coming: SBS Family Outing, MBC Come to Play, Asia Song Festival, 08 Big Music Fiesta, Music Bank, Mnet Countdown, etc....
Erm.. yea.. I got pretty much their schedules noted in my planner. In fact, half the schedules in my planner belongs to TVXQ. *Wide Grin*

No comments: